Within the scope of the 2-day training, the participants were informed about the principles of occupational health and safety management for organizations operating in the construction sector, international examples and experiences regarding best practices in the field of OHS, and national occupational health and safety legislation. Situational analyses and practical group works were conducted.
The training on Employers’ Responsibilities on Occupational Health and Safety for Construction Sector for employers and employer representatives was completed on July 5-6 in Şırnak.
Training on HR Management, Recruitment Methods and Youth Employment Incentives for Employers and Employer Representatives was held in Siirt.
The training on Employers’ Responsibilities on Occupational Health and Safety for Construction Sector for employers and employer representatives, held between 7-8 July 2021, was completed in Mardin, Nusaybin.
- “Career Days” were completed in Siirt, Batman, Mardin Artuklu and Şırnak Universities.
- A Cooperation Protocol was signed with Mardin Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports on the realization of training programs.
- The Third Operation Steering Committee Meeting was held with the participation of the Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Security Prof. Dr. Lütfihak Alpkan and Siirt Governor Osman Hacıbektaşoğlu.
- Training on”3D Printing” carried out
- “Intergeneration Conflict Management” trainings completed in Mardin and Batman