To increase the institutional capacities of the universities in terms of provision of an effective and efficient career guidance and counselling services the first workshop ‘Training on Labour Market Policies and Innovative Support Mechanisms’ realized in Mardin Artuklu University on 4-5 November 2020 to the university staff.
Training on Labor Market Policies and Innovative Support Mechanisms
4-5 November 2020 Mardin Artuklu University
HR Management, Recruitment Methods and Youth Employment Incentives Workshop
Mardin Press Meeting
- “Career Days” were completed in Siirt, Batman, Mardin Artuklu and Şırnak Universities.
- A Cooperation Protocol was signed with Mardin Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports on the realization of training programs.
- The Third Operation Steering Committee Meeting was held with the participation of the Deputy Minister of Labour and Social Security Prof. Dr. Lütfihak Alpkan and Siirt Governor Osman Hacıbektaşoğlu.
- Training on”3D Printing” carried out
- “Intergeneration Conflict Management” trainings completed in Mardin and Batman